Palirria is the biggest Greek producer and exporter of ready meals and the No 1 Dolma producer in the world, exporting in more than 50 countries worldwide!
We are seeking for aspiring, talented individuals to join our Finance team and share the vision of our company of being a world class ambassador of Greek and Mediterranean Cuisine for consumers around the globe!
We Are Hiring a Credit Control Officer,
As a Credit Control Officer, you will report to the Accounting & Tax Director and will assure proper collection of receivables along with the optimization of internal and external credit data for the creation of data monitoring analytics and identification of high-risk customers. You will be part of a team handling customer credit relationships and you are expected to provide recommendations on policies, credit controls and customer credit limits. Follow up of customer balances, monitoring of transactions bank and customer accounting reconciliations, as well as, on time collection of receivables, are core elements of the role.
If you are a team player and enjoy financial analysis, we would like to meet you!
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests, refinancing and annual due diligence
- Provide recommendations on customers credit limits tied to assessment of credit risk
- Present analysis, findings and recommendations to sales, managers and internal stakeholders, especially findings that involve a customer’s ability to repay
- Follow up daily customer orders and provide recommendation on execution based on credit limits
- Reconcile internal credit files with customer accounts, identify discrepancies and variances and communicate with customers in order to resolve disputes
- Calculate receivable days and propose actions to reduce working capital
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of credit risk
- Track legislation and governmental policies and inform management on anticipated changes
- Support the delivery of credit projects to agreed standards and deadlines
- Communicate daily with customers for the collection of receivables
- Prepare reports for review by relevant parties
- Provide analysis on how to optimize credit strategies and credit policies
- Follow thoroughly intragroup transactions and cash flows
- Support treasury operations
- College or University degree in Economics, Accounting, Business, or Management
- Preferably MBA
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- PC literacy and comfort with MS Office including Excel
- 4-5 years of solid experience in credit control role
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios and concepts
- Knowledge of risk management and banking relationships
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to manage competing deadlines
- Self-driven, proactive and seeks continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Competitive remuneration package
- Real opportunities for career development in a rapidly growing environment
- Pleasant and modern working environment
If you feel that’s the right opportunity for you, send us your CV through an e-mail to:
indicating the Job Position title “Credit Control Officer”.