Palirria is the biggest Greek producer and exporter of ready meals and the No 1 Dolma producer in the world, exporting in more than 50 countries worldwide!
We are seeking for aspiring, talented individuals to join our Finance team and share the vision of our company of being a world class ambassador of Greek and Mediterranean Cuisine for consumers around the globe!
We Are Hiring an IFRS & Consolidation Manager to be based in Metamorfosi Attikis, with frequent travelling to Politika Evoias.
As an IFRS & Consolidation Manager in Palirria, you will report to the Accounting & Tax Director and will support overall accounting policies and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible to manage the process for consolidating the submissions entities across the Group and produce a single set of consolidated financial results for the Group.
If you are a team player and enjoy working with financial data, we would like to meet you!
- Manages the consolidation process, reconciliations, dispute resolution and preparation of various notes to the financial statements
- Implements new consolidation tools
- Supports the accounting team with forecasting analysis relating to central support cost centers and projects
- Assists in preparation of financial information for external reporting and ensures the financial reporting compliance to various stakeholders/regulatory for the whole group
- Ensures submissions are done accurately and on time
- Maintains a high-level overview of costs and provisions and supports the financial control team as required
- Produces GR GAAP accounting records in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Acts as key contact for external auditors on Half Year and Year End audits
- Prepares accurate monthly consolidated management accounts whilst ensuring that the internal and external reporting deadlines are met
- Produces draft consolidated statutory accounts under IFRS ready for review
- Develops monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting processes
- Implements improvements to systems and financial controls
- College or University degree in Economics, Accounting, Business, or Management
- Preferably MBA
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- PC literacy and comfort with MS Office including Excel
- Qualified accountant with at least 5-7 years post qualification experience
- Experience of IFRS consolidation process in a large and complex environment
- IFRS & local GAAP
- P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow management
- Fully qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent is preferred
- Close attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-driven, proactive and seeks continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver results through other team members while maintaining control and quality
- Commitment and flexibility to work to tight and demanding deadlines
- Competitive remuneration package
- Real opportunities for career development in a rapidly growing environment
- Pleasant and modern working environment
If you feel that’s the right opportunity for you, send us your CV through an e-mail to:
indicating the Job Position title “IFRS & Consolidation Manager”.