Palirria is the biggest Greek producer and exporter of ready meals and the No 1 Dolma producer in the world, exporting in more than 50 countries worldwide!
We are seeking for reliable, aspiring, talented individuals to join our Supply Operations team and share the vision of providing superior value to our customers.
We Are Hiring a LOGISTICS MANAGER!
About the Role
As a Logistics Manager in Palirria, you will report to the Supply Operations Director and will work across all levels of the organization to ensure superior customer service and efficiencies through logistic activities. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle, so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
If you are ambitious and eager to work in a rapid changing and growing environment, we would like to meet you!
- Plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation – national & international -, and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Required Knowledge & Experience
- College or University degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Proficient with WMS
- PC literacy and comfort with MS Office
- At least 5 years of Managerial experience in a Logistics role in the FMCG sector
- Proven experience in Customer Service
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Great time and project management skills
- Good judgment and decision making ability
What’s In It For You
- Competitive remuneration package
- Real opportunities for career development in a rapidly growing environment
- Pleasant and modern working environment
If you feel that’s the right opportunity for you, send us your CV through an e-mail to:
email@example.com indicating the Job Position title “Logistics Manager”