Chickpeas with mussels & fine herbs
- In a saucepan add the olive oil, the chopped onion and the garlic and sauté until the color turns gold.
- Add the mussels and sauté for a while, pure the wine in until half of it is evaporated.
- Add the chickpeas and some water and let them boil for a while.
- Serve on a deep plate and sprinkle with dill. At the end pour the lemon juice.
- 560 g Greek Island Chickpeas Palirria
- 2 springs of dill
- 1 glove of garlic
- 40 ml white wine
- 200 g peeled mussels
- lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil