- In a saucepan, heat the butter to moderate temperature and once it melts (without burning), add the flour.
- Stir until it turns into a fluid dough and once the ingredients are homogenized, add the hot milk. Stir well until homogenized.
- Turn off the fire and as long as the beans are still warm, add the grated cheese, white pepper and, of course, the flamed grilled eggplant pulp.
- Stir well and add salt if necessary.
- 1 jar of Flame grilled eggplant pulp 320g Palirria
- 1 tbsp. of fresh butter
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup of hot fresh milk (full cream milk)
- 100g. grated kasseri cheese or smoked cheese
- 2 pinches of white pepper
- 1 pinch of salt (after tasting the taste)
- 1 pinch of nutmeg (optional)