Rolls filled with eggplant salad
- Melt the garlic and chop the peppers and ham. Mix all ingredients.
- Cut the filo pastry in wide strips and smear one by one with oil, placing each stripe on top of each other (so we have two for filling base).
- Put a tbsp. of the filling, fold the two edges and wrap them. Smear on top with some olive oil. Bake at 170oC in the air until the leaves are gold-brown.
- 1 jar of Pulp of roasted eggplant 680g Palirria
- 1 pack of crust sheet
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup of grated kefalotiri cheese
- 1 red pepper in cubes
- 4 slices of ham chopped in cubes
- 4 tsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 pinch of salt