Traditional pasta with red peppers & yogurt
- Boil the pasta in salty water, strain, cool and add some olive oil.
- In a frying pan, add the white wine, the roasted red peppers cut in rings and boil them until the alcohol is evaporated.
- Add the water and the chicken broth and boil until the ingredients are homogenized, add the salt and pepper and the butter, boil at high heat and add the pasta.
- Remove from heat and add the pine nuts and the yogurt, stirring until the yogurt is incorporated.
- Serve and sprinkle with flakes of gruyere.
- 250 g traditional pasta
- 1 small glass of white wine
- 100 g water
- 1 chicken broth
- 4 Palirria Roasted red peppers in brine
- 150 g yogurt
- 70 g flakes of gruyere
- 40 g pine nuts (optionally)
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil